2022년 11월 15일 화요일

Air Busan Stock Chart Analysis

 For Air Busan stock price, look at the yellow box above first. It's an event that you have to move between 7190-8420. 




I also show a lot of airline stocks in Korea and overseas. There's no airline that falls out like this. 




I should have kept the price of 7190 won, which is the lower part of the yellow box above. 




Still, it broke after a long time, so I expected KHL중계 a rebound with 5,340 won supported again. As expected, I couldn't keep it and fell out, so I tried to keep 3550 won, but it broke again. 




On the chart, there's no more lows. You don't have to worry about the company, do you?




It's my favorite airline, too. The service is the best NBA중계. That's why I had this event. I hope this company can be reborn beautifully. 




I think the bequest amount is being used for operating expenses. I don't know how many bullets we have left.Or it would be nice if a good company could take over and revive it. 




Above all, I think Air Busan should make efforts to revive the company itself. Don't you need your own self-rescue plan before luck comes before anyone can help? 




Ssangyong Motor will probably revive within this year, right? We were developing new cars while we were busy before the acquisition of Ssangyong Motor, and our employees' partners persevered and endured well, and we made new cars while we were busy before the acquisition and are doing well. 




I also like Air Busan, which was once a shareholder.It's a little frustrating to see the stock price.If an insider is looking at this...



We need a good method, but don't we need to create something internal? 




I remember working at a company that looked like it was going to fail tomorrow, and I saved it by asking for a day. 




I sincerely hope that Air Busan can be 광명셔츠룸 revived beautifully.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Air Busan Stock Chart Analysis

 For Air Busan stock price, look at the yellow box above first. It's an event that you have to move between 7190-8420.  ​ ​ I also show ...