2022년 5월 20일 금요일

Black Friday U.S. stock market outlook

 Even if I tried to forget the worries of the U.S. stock market, which plunged on Friday, I couldn't help but think of it from time to time.


I went hiking with my dog Joy, went to the market, planted more melons, pulled grass, went to Seoul, went shopping, and built a house for Joy.



It's a vegetable in spring.


Starting with Naengyi, I'm eating native dandelion, chwinamul, and soothing at home, and mugwort...These days, I eat mulberry shoots as vegetables and it tastes good. It's easier to collect than I thought and it's a lot, so I think I can eat it for a long time. Hah!


When I go to the mountain behind me, there are a lot of people who collect this and that, but I don't know what I can eat because I don't know. Everyone is collecting without saying anything.As expected, knowing is power. Hahaha



Dow -2.77 Nasdaq -4.17%


Amazon Earning Shock - 14% plunge and 2.925% rise in government bond rates. Black Friday



Due to the plunge in the U.S. stock market on Friday, it is inevitable that the U.S. It is judged that unfavorable factors such as the US corporate performance was completed, the risk of blocking Chinese cities, and the US austerity were reflected. The market believes that stability can be found, and if it falls, the proportion of performance-enhancing stocks will increase



Foreigners and institutions, which had been selling Samsung Electronics and SK Hynix for a month, simultaneously bought it. undervaluation of performance a price range of interest LG Chem and Samsung SDI are also positive in large-cap stocks



Along with Samsung Electronics' rise, semiconductor equipment stocks are also increasingly interested. ETF I'm interested in TIGER, the NASDAQ in Philadelphia



Semiconductors, which came with improved supply and demand last Friday, and pharmaceuticals, which emerged through the cracks in the sluggish market, should be of interest



Hanmi Pharmaceutical TOP. Celltrion SK Bioscience is strong recently. Other Three Thousand Sugar Pharmaceuticals. Korea-U.S. Science HLB Positive. Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd


Successfully broke through the water wall.Recently, Nabota's growth potential has been highlighted



Beneficiaries of expansion of renewable energy such as Hanshin Machinery's nuclear power plant



The possibility of a upward shift in the flow of shipping shares



Songwon Industrial Performance Surprise. Attention during adjustment



Hyundai Glovis Automotive Top Shareholder Value Increase Positive



Kumho Petroleum Hyosung T&C Hyosung Advanced Materials. Stocks undervalued compared to performance. SK Chemicals is also comfortable



Kolon In the Hydrogen Theme: A company with good performance during the week. Chart positive, affordable price range



A surge in timber prices at Sungchang Enterprises. Inflation beneficiary stocks highlight asset value

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Air Busan Stock Chart Analysis

 For Air Busan stock price, look at the yellow box above first. It's an event that you have to move between 7190-8420.  ​ ​ I also show ...